Posted on

first_imgThree members of a family were electrocuted in Lalbagh of Rangpur city on Friday afternoon, reports UNB.The deceased were Tajmahal Begum, 61, her daughter Tania, 30, and granddaughter Tajmiah, 8.Locals said Tania and her daughter Tajmiah were electrocuted when they went to the roof of the two-storey building to collect clothes around 1:30pm. Hearing their scream, Tajmahal Begum rushed in but she too was electrocuted.Fire service members rescued the trio and took them to Rangpur Medical College Hospital where on-duty physicians pronounced them dead.A case has been filed at Kotwali police station.Police have arrested the building’s owner Syed Ali for interrogation.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *